Who is this for?
Those who want to get more organised with their meal planning. The best way to get organised is to have something in one place, therefore, when you are searching for ideas, you know where to go. No more fishing through your phone pictures trying to find random screenshots!
How it Works:
- PDF link will be sent to you immediately after payment (you will not be charged anything for this item).
- Print out all pages. They store best in plastic wallets, housed in a ring binder.
- This PDF is also editable with the free programme Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (which is also a phone APP!). You could therefore choose to edit and store in a folder using the programme.
- 1 PDF file (21cm X 29.7cm ), 32 pages including:
- Meal Planning Toolkit: Meal Planning Toolkit: The one important action that can simplify preparing meals throughout the week. No more asking “what’s for dinner” or checking the fridge for answers. Your clear meal plans will be a helpful daily guide.
- Recipe Binder: Recipe Binder: The one important action that can simplify preparing meals throughout the week. No more asking “what’s for dinner” or checking the fridge for answers. Your clear meal plans will be a helpful, daily guide.
- Breakfast Cheat Sheet: Breakfast Cheat Sheet: Busy mornings should not be synonymous with skipping breakfast! Use this cheat sheet to select a couple of breakfasts’ that you can have in rotation each week. Start your morning the right way, without any guesswork or monotonous daily repetitions!
- Dinner Cheat Sheet: Dinner Cheat Sheet: For the realistic times in which you didn’t get time to meal plan. Help is at hand! Here are some quick ideas for dinners. Combine a selected item in each box to create a meal.
- Salad Cheat Sheet: Salad Cheat Sheet: Salads are a great way to enjoy a variety of nutrient dense fruits and vegetables. Whether it is kept light for a side, or bulked up for a main meal, they should definitely be part of our daily intake. The best salad is only as good as it’s ingredients! Use this handy tool to experiment with different flavour and texture combinations to create your very own healthy medley.
- Smoothie Cheat Sheet: Smoothie Cheat Sheet: Smoothies are a great snack or breakfast option. They are quick to prepare ahead of time and take on-the-go. The combinations for a smoothie is endless! Simply chose one (or more) ingredients from each column, blend and enjoy
- NB: Colours, fonts, sizing and etc. of design are not editable.
- Print at 100% scale for best results (A4)
- This listing is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, not a physical product.
- You can download and print this file as many times as you require without further payment.
- All sales are final.
- Since this is a digital file, I cannot provide returns or exchanges on downloadable items.
- Please ask questions before purchasing your item.
Happy Meal Planning!