Salads are a great way to enjoy a variety of nutrient dense fruits and vegetables. Whether it is kept light for a side, or bulked up for a main meal, they should definitely be part of our daily intake. The best salad is only as good as it’s ingredients! Use this handy tool to experiment with different flavour and texture combinations to create your very own healthy medley.
Who is this for?
Those who want to get more organised with their eating. The best way to get organised is to have something in one place, therefore, when you are searching for ideas, you know where to go. No more fishing through your phone pictures trying to find random screenshots!
How it Works:
- PDF link will be sent to you immediately after payment.
- Print out all pages. They store best in plastic wallets, housed in a ring binder.
- This PDF is also editable with the free programme Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (which is also a phone APP!). You could therefore choose to edit and store in a folder using the programme.
1 PDF file (21cm X 29.7cm ), 2 pages including:
- Salad Cheat Sheet
- Editable, blank salad cheat sheet. This blank sheet gives you the freedom to add your very own quick and easy salad combinations!
- NB: Colours, fonts, sizing and etc. of design are not editable.
- Print at 100% scale for best results (A4)
- This listing is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, not a physical product.
- You can download and print this file as many times as you require without further payment.
- All sales are final.
- Since this is a digital file, I cannot provide returns or exchanges on downloadable items.
- Please ask questions before purchasing your item.
Happy salad making!