This is a quick and easy way to make delicious cinnamon toast in your air fryer. The best part is that it only takes minutes! Cinnammon toast is a classic breakfast treat that can be enjoyed by all ages. If you’re looking for a fun snack that can be made in no time, this is it!
To get started you will need:
– 2 slices of bread
– 1 tablespoon of butter
– 2 teaspoons of sugar
– 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
1. Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spread the butter on one side of each slice of bread.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and ground cinnamon until blended well.
4. Sprinkle the mixture on top of the buttered slices of bread, making sure to cover both sides evenly and thoroughly with the mixture.
5. Place the slices of bread into the preheated air fryer, one slice at a time, and cook for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Serve with a topping of your choice, such as honey or jam, and enjoy!
Recipe Tips and Variations:
– For a sweeter toast, add an extra teaspoon of sugar to the mixture.
– Try adding a pinch of nutmeg or allspice for an extra flavor boost.
– If you are looking for more crunchy toast, cook it in the air fryer for an additional minute or two.
– You can also use your favorite type of bread such as wheat, sourdough, or even gluten free!
– Add some almond butter or cream cheese and diced fruit on top of the cinnamon toast for a delicious and nutritious meal.
– Sprinkle some shredded coconut on top before cooking for a tropical twist!
– If you don’t have butter, try using coconut oil or vegan butter.
– You can also use maple syrup instead of sugar for a healthier option.
– For an extra kick, try adding a pinch of cayenne pepper to the cinnamon and sugar mixture!
Q: Can this be done in a toaster oven?
A: Yes, you can make cinnamon toast in a toaster oven. Just follow the same instructions but adjust the cooking time accordingly.
Q: How do I store leftover cinnamon toast?
A: Leftover cinnamon toast can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze it for up to 1 month. To reheat, thaw overnight then pop it into the toaster or back into the air fryer!
Q: Can I substitute the sugar for something else?
A: Yes, you can use any type of sweetener such as honey, maple syrup, agave nectar or even coconut sugar. Just adjust the amount according to your taste preference.
Q: Can I make this in a regular oven?
A: Yes, you can make cinnamon toast in a regular oven. Just preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake the slices of bread for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown. Keep an eye on them as they may need less time to cook depending on how thick the slices are.
Q: Can I add other toppings?
A: Absolutely! You can top your cinnamon toast with anything you like such as fruit, nuts, shredded coconut, jams, jellies or nut butters. The possibilities are endless! Have fun experimenting and creating your own unique combinations!
Q: Can I make this vegan?
A: Yes, you can easily make the recipe vegan by substituting the butter with a vegan alternative and using your favorite plant-based sweetener. Enjoy!
Q: How long does it take to cook the toast?
A: It usually takes around 3 minutes in an air fryer or 7-10 minutes in a regular oven. The cooking time may vary depending on how thick the slices of bread are, so be sure to keep an eye on your toast and adjust accordingly. Enjoy!
Q: Can I reheat leftover cinnamon toast?
A: Yes, you can easily reheat leftover cinnamon toast in a toaster or air fryer. To reheat in the air fryer, set it to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and cook for 2-3 minutes or until crispy and heated through. To reheat in a toaster, simply pop the slices of bread into the toaster and toast until hot.
Q: Can I make this ahead of time?
A: Yes, you can prepare the cinnamon toast mixture ahead of time and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. When ready to eat, simply follow the instructions above. Enjoy!
Q: What is Life Crunch Cinnamon Dream?
A: Life Crunch Cinnamon Dream is a delicious breakfast cereal made with real cinnamon, oats, golden raisins, almonds, and quinoa flakes.
Q: Can I toast an English muffin in an air fryer?
A: Yes, you can easily toast an English muffin in an air fryer. Set the temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and place the English muffins in the basket or tray of your air fryer. Cook for 3-4 minutes until lightly golden and toasted. I have a recipe here
Q: Can I freeze the leftover cinnamon toast?
A: Yes, you can easily freeze the leftovers for up to 1 month. Place the cooled slices in an airtight container or freezer-safe bag and store in the freezer
Making air fryer cinnamon toast is a quick and easy way to enjoy a delicious breakfast or snack. With just a few simple ingredients and minimal preparation time, you can have your cinnamon toast ready in no time! Let us know how your recipe turns out in the comments below!
Cinnamon toast in air fryer
- 2 slices Bread
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread the butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and ground cinnamon until blended well.
- Sprinkle the mixture on top of the buttered slices of bread, making sure to cover both sides evenly and thoroughly with the mixture.
- Place the slices of bread into the preheated air fryer, one slice at a time, and cook for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with a topping of your choice, such as honey or jam, and enjoy