This blog post is about how to cook rack of lamb in an air fryer.
Rack of lamb is a classic dish that is often cooked in the oven. However, it can also be cooked in an air fryer.
When cooking rack of lamb in an air fryer, it is important to use a high-quality rack of lamb. It just taste that much better and will ensure that the lamb is cooked evenly and that it does not dry out. Additionally, make sure to let the rack of lamb rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing and serving. This will allow the juices to redistribute and make the lamb even more juicy and flavorful.
- Rack of lamb: I used lamb because it’s what I had on hand, but you could use beef or pork
- Salt: Salt is needed for both flavor and to help the meat retain moisture as it cooks
- Avocado oil: I used avocado oil because it has a high smoke point and is healthy, but you could use any type of oil
- Cumin: Cumin gives the lamb a delicious flavor kind of like a Middle Eastern style lamb
- Dried Mint: Mint is a classic flavor that goes well with lamb
- Dried onion: Dried onion is more potent than fresh, so you don’t need to use as much
- Dried garlic: Dried garlic is needed for depth of flavor pairs amazingly with any type of meat!
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season the rack of lamb with avocado oil, salt, pepper, and any other desired spices.
3. Place the rack of lamb in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes, remove the rack of lamb from the air fryer and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Serve with your favorite sides or sauces. Enjoy!
- If you don’t have an air fryer, you can also cook the rack of lamb in a 400 degree oven. Simply place the rack of lamb on a baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes, or until the lamb is cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- When seasoning the rack of lamb, feel free to get creative and use any spices or herbs that you like. Some good options include rosemary, thyme, oregano, and paprika.
- If you want to add some extra flavor to the dish, try basting the rack of lamb with some garlic butter or BBQ sauce before cooking.
- If you can’t find rack of lamb, you can also use lamb chops.
- If you don’t have avocado oil, you can also use olive oil, coconut oil, or ghee.
- For a vegetarian option, you could try air frying tofu or tempeh.
How long do I cook rack of lamb in an air fryer?
Cooking time will vary depending on the size and thickness of your lamb. However, a general rule of thumb is to cook the lamb for 10 minutes per inch of thickness. So, if you have a 1-inch thick rack of lamb, you would cook it for 10 minutes.
What temperature should I cook my rack of lamb at?
The ideal cooking temperature for rack of lamb is 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Can I cook more than one rack of lamb in my air fryer at a time?
Yes, you can cook multiple racks of lamb in your air fryer at a time. Just make sure to cook them in batches so that they have enough space to cook evenly.
How do I store leftovers?
Leftover rack of lamb can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. When reheating, make sure to cook the lamb until it is heated through. Otherwise, the lamb may dry out.
What do I serve with air fryer rack of lamb?
There are many different ways that you can enjoy air fryer rack of lamb. Some good options include serving it with roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, rice, or salads. Additionally, you could also try serving the lamb with a dipping sauce or gravy.
Is air fryer rack of lamb healthy?
Yes, air fryer rack of lamb is a healthy option. Lamb is a good source of protein and other nutrients, and cooking it in an air fryer helps to reduce the amount of fat and calories.
What are some tips for making air fryer rack of lamb?
Here are a few tips to help you make the perfect air fryer rack of lamb:
1. Season the lamb with salt, pepper, and other spices of your choice before cooking. This will help to add flavor to the meat.
2. Cook the lamb in batches if you are cooking multiple racks. This will ensure that the lamb cooks evenly.
3. Let the lamb rest for a few minutes after cooking so that the juices can redistribute. This will help to prevent the meat from drying out.
4. Serve the lamb with your favorite sides and dipping sauces. Some good options include roasted vegetables,
So, whether you’re looking for a simple and easy weeknight dinner option or a delicious and healthy meal, give air fryer lamb a try!
Air Fryer Rack of Lamb
- 12 oz Rack of lamb
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Avocado oil
- ¼ Tsp Cumin
- ¼ Tsp Dried mint
- ⅛ Tsp Dried onion
- ¼ Tsp Dried garlic
- Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the rack of lamb with avocado oil, salt, pepper, and any other desired spices.
- Place the rack of lamb in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the rack of lamb from the air fryer and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Leave a Reply