These garlic-flavored mushrooms are a delicious side dish, snack or addition to any meal – and they’re easy to make in the air fryer!
The mushrooms get cooked to perfection while also taking on the flavor of garlic in every bite.
Garlic and mushrooms work so well together that it’s no surprise they make such a wonderful pairing in this dish.
The mushrooms get cooked to perfection while also taking on the flavor of garlic in every bite, making it a truly delicious snack or side.
2 tablespoon melted butter
2 cups sliced mushrooms (button or cremini)
1 tablespoon minced garlic
Salt and pepper, to taste
Begin by preheating your air fryer to 350°F (180°C).
While the air fryer is preheating, prepare your mushrooms by cleaning off dirt then slicing them into thin strips – set aside afterwards once finished.
In a medium bowl combine together your melted butter, minced garlic, salt and pepper along with prepared mushrooms – stirring everything together until everything is evenly coated from each ingredient’s flavors!
Air Fry at 350°F (180°C) for 15 minutes
After 15 minute, it is ready to be served.
• If desired for added sweetness or smoky flavor profiles, consider adding about two tablespoons of either honey or liquid smoke respectively into mixture prior to final baking step – just be aware that doing so may require additional minutes tacked onto cooking timer as well due to extra liquid content thus requiring longer cook time than what was initially given above!
• Feel free to adjust amounts of seasonings used depending on preference – add more garlic or pepper as desired for additional zesty notes that may tickle your fancy!
• For those looking for a vegetarian substitute for melted butter listed above in recipe, olive oil can also be swapped in instead without disruption too – just know that it will provide slight olive flavor difference compared to traditional recipes when using this type of swap option depending on brands chosen.
How long should I leave my garlic sliced mushrooms in the air fryer?
The recommended cook time for average sized garlic sliced mushrooms is usually between 10-15 minutes at 350°F (180°C)Can I use a different type of mushroom for this recipe?
Absolutely! Feel free to substitute white button mushrooms in this recipe with any other desired type like cremini, portabellini, shiitake, or even oyster – just be aware that all these alternatives may require slightly longer cooking times than what was initially given above due to their denser/thicker textures when compared against traditional options like buttons.Does it matter which kind of butter I use?
Not necessarily - salted or unsalted butter can both be used interchangeably here. If you do use salted butter omit the salt.How do I know when my garlic sliced mushrooms are done?
The best way to determine doneness is to see the colour - if they are golden brown, they are good to go!Are air fryer garlic sliced mushrooms good for leftovers?
Absolutely! Leftover garlic sliced mushrooms stored in an airtight container can last up to a week or so in the refrigerator - just make sure to reheat thoroughly before consuming again for best results! Additionally, these types of dishes also freeze well too so feel free to store them inside freezer bags or containers if you plan on keeping them longer than that. When ready to eat again though, thaw overnight then heat up again before serving.What other ingredients can I add to my air fryer garlic sliced mushrooms?
Feel free to get creative and add in additional herbs, spices, or even vegetables into your dish as desired! Oregano, thyme, and parsley all make great additions that pair nicely with mushrooms; likewise for diced onions or red peppers too if you're looking for something more colorful. Additionally, a pinch of sugar can also be added when incorporating savory ingredients like cheese and bacon bits which will help balance out flavors. Just remember to adjust cooking times accordingly depending on what type of additions are made so they cook properly before serving!Can I use a different type of oil instead of butter in this recipe?
Yes, absolutely! Olive oil, vegetable oil, and even coconut oil can all be used as alternatives with equal success - just make sure to adjust amount specified within recipe instructions depending on which one you choose. Additionally, melted vegan butter is also an option for those who prefer vegetarian-friendly ingredients too! Whichever option you go with though always remember that flavor may vary slightly when compared against traditional butter so it's best to start with small measurements first before adding more as desired afterwards.
So there you have it – a delicious and easy to make garlic sliced mushrooms recipe that can be cooked in the air fryer with just a few simple ingredients. Bon Appétit! 🙂
Air Fryer Garlic Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Melted butter
- 2 cup Sliced mushrooms Button or cremini
- 1 tbsp Garlic Minced
- ½ tsp Salt and
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- Begin by preheating your air fryer to 350°F (180°C).
- While the air fryer is preheating, prepare your mushrooms by cleaning off dirt then slicing them into thin strips – set aside afterwards once finished.
- In a medium bowl combine together your melted butter, minced garlic, salt and pepper along with prepared mushrooms – stirring everything together until everything is evenly coated from each ingredient’s flavors!
- Pour out onto your air fryer tray making sure all sides of mushroom strips are evenly spread out across surface area for optimal distribution of heat/cooking times when using air fryer later on.
- Air Fry at 350°F (180°C) for 15 minutes
- After 15 minute, it is ready to be served.