Chicken wings are a classic party food, and now there’s a new way to make them: with an air fryer! Air frying chicken wings gives them a crispy crust without all the added fat of traditional frying. Best of all, they’re easy to make – just follow these simple steps. Get your air fryer out and start cooking up some delicious chicken wings today!
Why you should make air fryer chicken wings
– They’re a healthier alternative to traditional chicken wings
– They’re crispy and delicious – everyone will love them!
– They’re easy to make – perfect for a quick and easy snack
Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees F.
Place the chicken wings in the air fryer basket and cook for 20 minutes, flipping once halfway through the cooking time.
Tips for Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Make sure to coat the air fryer chicken wings evenly in oil and seasonings for best results.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer – this will prevent them from cooking evenly.
- Be sure to flip the air fryer chicken wings halfway through cooking time for even browning.
- For a extra crispy coating, coat the wings in baking powder before cooking. This will help them achieve a nice golden brown color. You can also try using a different cooking oil, such as olive oil, for a more flavorful wing.
- The best way to ensure that your chicken wings come out crispy every time is to make sure the air fryer is fully preheated before adding the wings – this will help them cook evenly.
There are endless possibilities when it comes to serving air fryer chicken wings. Some of our favorite ideas include serving them as part of a platter alongside other appetizers, wrapping them in bacon for a tasty twist, or drizzling them with your favorite sauce before serving. No matter how you choose to serve them, we guarantee you and your guests will love these delicious chicken wings!
Yes, you can easily double the air fryer chicken wings recipe if you need to feed a larger crowd. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
Yes, you can bake these Air Fryer Chicken Wings in a traditional oven if you don’t have an air fryer. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping once halfway through cooking time.
If you’re planning on making air fryer chicken wings for a party or get-together, we recommend making them in advance. This way, you won’t have to worry about last minute preparations and can enjoy the party yourself! To make them in advance, follow the recipe instructions up until the point where you add them to the air fryer. Instead of cooking them immediately, place them on a baking sheet and freeze for 2-3 hours. Once frozen, transfer them to a sealed container or Ziploc bag and store in the fridge or freezer. When you’re ready to cook them, simply preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F and cook for 20 minutes, flipping once halfway through cooking time.
It takes about 20 minutes for wings to cook in the air fryer. Be sure to flip them halfway through cooking time for even browning.
A: There are endless possibilities when it comes to dipping sauces for air fryer chicken wings. Some of our favorites include ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing, hot sauce, BBQ sauce, and honey mustard. No matter what you choose, we guarantee these wings will be delicious!
Cooking frozen chicken wings in the air fryer is a great way to save time. Simply preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F and cook for 20 minutes, flipping once halfway through cooking time.
I have an Instant Pot Vortex Air fryer! So follow this recipe as is. If you have another air fryer model, always be sure to check the manufacturer’s instructions for the best results.
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious air fryer chicken wings recipe, look no further than our air fryer chicken wings. These wings are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, thanks to the air fryer. Plus, they only take about 30 minutes to make from start to finish! So why not give them a try? I promise you won’t be disappointed!
Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken wings, avocado oil, salt, smoked paprika, black pepper, dried oregano, dried thyme and garlic powder. Toss to coat evenly.
- Place the chicken wings in the air fryer basket and cook for 20 minutes, flipping once halfway through cooking time.
- Take out of the air fryer basket. Serve air fryer chicken wings hot with your favorite dipping sauce.