I’m a Londoner with a passion for cooking delicious, quick and healthy meals for my family. I’m a new wife, new mother and am currently on maternity leave with mission to create a bank of efficient recipes for when I return back to my busy 9-5.
These days we all tend to be rushed off our feet causing cooking to feel like a chore. But no matter what I am juggling, I still want to feed my family delicious and healthy meals which require minimal effort. This blog came out of this predicament.
On this blog, I’ll show you how to rustle up stress free, family friendly meals using my secret time-smart hacks.
Every recipe has time efficiency in mind. In my household, I try to use the following six cooking methods to minimise on time wasted. Less is truly more for time friendly recipes.
- Less kitchenware: 1 bowl, 1 pot, 1 sheet pan
- Less time: 45 minutes or less
- Less electronics: Dump in the blender/ food processor recipes
- Less time at the stove: Slow cooker meals
- Less prep time: Freeze ahead meals
- Less ingredients: 10 ingredients or less
Whether it is brisk breakfasts’, speedy lunches, quick dinners or weekend brunches, no matter how busy we are, we should all find time to make and enjoy delicious meals!